Overseas Logistics Liability Insurance
Terms and Conditions
The content is translated by Google. For more information, please contact DEER EXPRESS
Overseas transportation insurance clauses (up to $500,000 for a single payment)
First, the name of the insured:
Deer Express Co., Ltd.;
Second, the nature of business: international freight forwarders
Third, the transportation route and method
Transportation route (insurance coverage area): outside the People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia)
Mode of transport: mainly road transport
Fourth, the compensation limit
Compensation limit per incident: USD 500,000.00
Accumulated annual limit: USD 600,000.00
Among them: error, omission and fines liability for each accident compensation limit: USD20,000.00.
1. The absolute deductible for each accident of the main insurance is USD 1500 or 10% of the loss, whichever is higher.
6. The insurance period is from 0:00 on the day of the month of 2019 to twenty-four o’clock on the day of the month of 2019.
Eight, operating income:
Estimated operating income of international freight forwarding business during the insurance period:
RMB ,000,000.00 RMB
9. Prepaid insurance premium (minimum premium)
RMB 0000 yuan
Jurisdiction of the People’s Republic of China (except Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan)
XI. Dispute resolution
Property Insurance Co., Ltd. “International Freight Forwarder Liability and Bill of Lading Liability Insurance” Clause
XIII. Special agreement
The insured and the insured shall recognize the following special agreement; where the other parts of the insurance contract conflict with this special agreement, this special agreement shall prevail; if the special agreement is not fulfilled, the other parts of the insurance contract shall prevail:
1) The mysterious disappearance of the goods (including the disappearance of the whole vehicle) and the storage responsibility are not covered by the insurance policy of this policy.
2) The insured must entrust the relevant business to a carrier that is qualified in the local country, otherwise the insurer is not responsible for any losses, expenses and liabilities caused by the compensation.
3) Except for the written consent of the insurer, the insurer shall not be liable for any loss, expense and liability caused by theft of clothing, shoes, hats, leather goods, mobile phones and electronic accessories in non-enclosed vans (containers).
4) Fishmeal, fresh-lived items, animals and plants, blood products, automobile vehicles, and domestic imported precision instruments/equipment without maintenance capacity (excluding those produced in China but repaired outside the country) are not covered by the insurance.
5) If the insured or the insurer informs the other party in advance, the policy may be cancelled 30 days after the date of receipt of the other party (subject to the receipt).
6) The insurance coverage of this policy is outside the territory of the People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and arrives at the receiving destination of the territory of the People’s Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) in accordance with the bill of lading. The insurance liability is terminated.
7) With the agreement of both parties, the estimated turnover of this policy is RMB 7 million, firstly based on the turnover of RMB 7 million, that is, the minimum premium of RMB 70,000 is pre-received. If the actual turnover of the insured exceeds RMB 7 million, the insurance premium shall be in accordance with the insurance premium. The rate of replenishment of the turnover will increase part of the premium, otherwise the insurer will make a proportional payment according to “(estimated turnover/actual turnover)* fixed loss amount – deductible” after the accident.
8) Additional Sanctions Limits and Exclusions: Insurance, indemnity payments or insurance benefits will cause the insurer (reinsurer) to violate the UN sanctions ban, or EU, UK or US trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations, then insurance The person (reinsurer) will be deemed not to provide such protection and will not be liable for payment of indemnity or insurance.
9) The subject matter of the insurance does not include the following items:
1. Gold and silver, gold and silver products, commemorative coins, jewellery, diamonds, jade, precious metals, jewelry, ancient coins, antiques, ancient books, ancient paintings, stamps, works of art, rare metals, cultural relics, antiques, cash, securities , bills, documents, archives, books, drawings, technical materials, jade carving crafts, jade products, famous paintings, ancient fossils, porcelain, old carpets, all kinds of handicrafts and other goods whose value cannot be determined or whose value changes greatly during the insurance period;
2. Fishmeal, soybean meal, perishable and easy-to-eat products, all kinds of bulk agricultural products (corns, peanuts, soybeans and other cereals, food crops, rapeseed cake, dried sweet potatoes, dried cassava, vegetables, etc.);
3. Perishable products (including sea cargo, fresh goods, etc.), perishable, such as frozen products, meat, fruits, etc.;
4. Animals and plants and animal products, blood products, vaccines;
Explosives, radioisotopes, flammable, explosive dangerous goods, military weapons or equipment, alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, matches;
5. Commodity cars, ships, yachts, aircraft, etc.
6. Logs, raw cotton, natural rubber, wood, etc.;
7. Extra wide or super high cargo;
8. Various compressed gases;
9. Bulk chemical goods, such as coal; ore/sand; petroleum and diesel, asphalt, tar and other petroleum refining products, feed, fertilizer, etc.;
10. Any insured person who does not have the qualification to carry the qualification.
International freight forwarding certificate
Our company insures the bill of lading liability insurance. The estimated operating income of the international logistics business within the term of the policy is RMB 10,000. Please use this as the basis to negotiate with the insurer to collect the prepaid insurance premium (minimum premium).
Our company knows:
The insurer shall give the corresponding quotation with the annual operating income reported by the insured. If the accumulated monthly operating income generated by the insured exceeds 1.1 times of the “annual operating income/12* cumulative monthly” during the insurance period, it shall be three in advance. The insured shall inform the insurer in writing on the working day, and the corresponding insured premium shall be paid after the insurer has passed the examination; if the insured fails to inform the insurer of the actual operating income in time, the insurer has the right to follow the “expected operating income and The proportion of actual operating income is paid on the basis of the final loss amount of the accident case.
Our company will provide assistance and assistance in the verification of the actual business income of the logistics business as required by the insurer.
Taiping Property Insurance Co., Ltd. International Freight Forwarder Liability and Bill of Lading Liability Insurance Clause
Article 1 This insurance is specially organized to reduce and resolve the operational risks of international freight forwarding agencies.
Article 2 All international freight forwarding companies established and independently operated in accordance with the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Freight Forwarding of the People’s Republic of China and other relevant laws and regulations and the inclusion of international goods in the territory of the People’s Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) The enterprise that manages the transportation agent registration can become the insured of this insurance.
Article 3 This insurance contract consists of insurance clauses, insurance policies, insurance policies, approval documents and special agreements. Any agreement concerning this insurance contract shall be in writing.
Article 4 During the insurance period of this contract, the insured and its agents, as agents of international cargo transportation, accept the entrustment of the principal and provide the international cargo transportation agency business service process, the following circumstances lead to the direct loss of the principal, according to law The indemnity shall be liable for the economic compensation of the insured, and the insurer shall be liable for compensation within the agreed liability limit in accordance with the provisions of this insurance contract:
(1) Loss of additional transportation costs due to unsent, wrong, wrong or wrong delivery of goods during the arrangement of the cargo transportation agency business, but does not include the loss of goods resulting therefrom;
(2) Loss of related expenses caused to the client by omission, error control and issuance of relevant documents and documents;
(3) Having agreed in writing on the date or time of delivery of the goods, the loss of transportation costs caused by the insured’s failure to deliver the goods;
(4) causing loss to the client (including the cause) in the port, airport or warehouse (including the warehouse owned by the insured or the warehouse or site where the temporary storage of others is commissioned), supervision, storage, storage and storage. Loss caused by theft or robbery);
(5) Loss of goods caused to the client by mistakes in unpacking, packing and consolidation operations in the container transportation business;
(6) During the transportation or storage process, due to improper or insufficient packaging of the goods, the goods may be rolled over, rolled, slipped, collided, crushed or worn, or even lost, and the goods caused to the client shall be lost;
(7) In the process of customs declaration, due to the negligence of the insured, the violation of the relevant import and export regulations or customs declaration requirements of the state, causing the principal to be levied by the authorities to impose additional tariffs, resulting in the loss of the client;
(8) The loss of the tax refund of the principal (or the consignor) due to the declaration or operation of the insured.
(9) Defrauded by the owner (freight forwarding) when accepting the booking, the fraud is only a false report (reporting) the loss of the goods other than the loss of the goods (including but not limited to the storage fee, return shipping, transit Fees, fines and related litigation costs).
Article 5 During the period of this insurance, the insured and his agent shall be in the process of carrying out the cargo transportation agency business, and issue the international freight forwarding bill of lading, freight bill, air cargo sub-consignment and other transport documents or the independent operation. Person’s liability, or the importation of the goods by the foreign agent on behalf of the insured to issue the foreign agent’s bill of lading on behalf of the insured, except for the various obligations stipulated in Article 4, the goods under the above transport documents are caused by the following events. The direct loss shall be the economic compensation liability borne by the insured in accordance with the law. The insurer shall also be responsible for compensation within the agreed liability limit according to the provisions of this insurance contract:
(1) Fires and explosions;
(2) Stealing, picking up goods, and robbing;
(3) collision, derailment, overturning, falling, stranding, reefing, sinking, or collapse of roads, tunnels, bridges, and docks;
(4) The goods are subjected to vibration, collision, crushing, falling, overturning, causing breakage, bending, dent, breakage, scattering, cracking, leakage, contamination, packaging rupture or damage to the container;
(5) The loading and unloading personnel carry out loading and unloading and handling in violation of the operating procedures;
(6) suffering from water damage in compliance with transportation safety management regulations;
(7) Mis-delivery, mis-transportation, and mis-delivery result in the inability to recover or recover the cost of the goods beyond the value of the goods;
(8) Improper packing, unpacking, consolidation, delivery/receiving of goods, loading, stowage, loading, unloading, storage, moving, packaging or reinforcement;
(9) When the goods are handed over, the quantity is found to be short and damaged;
(10) Reasons for refrigerating machinery and equipment cause the goods to rot and deteriorate;
(11) Mechanical failures caused by improper operation or use of machinery;
(12) Loss of container cargo (including LCL cargo) due to the non-single delivery and the litigation and compensation costs incurred as a result.
Article 6 The necessary and reasonable rescue or protection expenses paid by the insured for preventing or reducing the liability for the loss of goods or related expenses at the time of the accident, and other expenses previously agreed by the insurer in writing (hereinafter referred to as the following) “Rescue expenses”, the insurer is responsible for compensation in accordance with the provisions of this insurance contract.
Article 7 After an insurance accident occurs, if the insured is brought into arbitration or litigation due to an insurance accident, it shall correspond to the arbitration or litigation expenses paid by the insured and other necessary and reasonable expenses (hereinafter referred to as “legal fees”). With the prior written consent of the insurer, the insurer is also responsible for compensation in accordance with this insurance contract.
Article 8 The insurer shall not be liable for compensation for losses, expenses or liabilities caused by the following reasons:
(1) the intentional conduct of the insured and its representatives and employees;
(2) Administrative acts or judicial acts;
(3) The illegal act of the insured or his agent;
(4) Natural disasters;
(5) Deterioration, mildew, moisture, rust, insects, natural wear, natural loss, spontaneous combustion, fading, odor caused by the natural characteristics, potential defects or improper packaging of the consigned goods;
(6) War, similar acts of war, hostile actions, military operations, armed conflicts, strikes, riots, riots, coups, rebellions, terrorist activities;
(7) Nuclear radiation, nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, nuclear pollution and other radioactive contamination;
(8) Atmospheric, land, water pollution and other various types of pollution;
(9) According to the Maritime Law or relevant international practices, the carrier (whether the contract carrier or the actual carrier) shall be exempt from liability or enjoy the limitation of maritime liability.
Article 9 The insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the liability of the insured for the following goods:
(1) gold and silver, jewellery, diamonds, jade articles, precious metals;
(2) antiques, ancient coins, ancient books, ancient paintings;
(3) Art works and stamps;
(4) Firearms, ammunition and explosives;
(5) Cash, cheques, credit cards, securities, notes, documents, files, books, drawings;
(6) Nuclear materials;
(7) various types of data, application software and system software stored in computers and other media;
(8) Live animals, livestock, poultry and other animals.
If the above goods need to be insured, they must be declared to the insurer. After the insurance company has reviewed and agreed in writing, it will be underwritten.
Article 10 The insurer is not responsible for compensation in the following circumstances or circumstances:
(1) Any personal injury or mental compensation;
(2) Loss or expenses of goods stored in the open air, except for goods stored in the open air in accordance with industry practice;
(3) Losses and expenses caused by the storage of goods stored in the ship’s cabin on the deck during the transportation of waterways;
(4) The responsibilities as stipulated in the agreement signed between the insured and the client or other third parties, but the liability that should be borne by the insured is not limited even if there is no such agreement;
(5) Fines, fines and punitive damages other than Article (7);
(6) The deductible stated in the insurance contract;
(7) any property loss and liability of the insured’s own or possessing actual ownership or use rights;
(8) The insured has no valid international cargo transportation agency business qualifications or engages in international cargo transportation agency business beyond the scope of the license business;
(9) The insured person engages in international cargo transportation agency business beyond the agency authority;
(10) The insured entrusts the relevant business to the agent, carrier, warehouse lessor, shipping company and other entities that are illegal or have no corresponding business qualifications.
Article 11 shall be the responsibility of the international cargo transport agent to be exempted from the scope of international conventions, the Rules for the Transport of Domestic Waterways and Goods, the Rules for the Transport of Motor Cargo and the Rules for the Administration of Railway Freight Transport and other relevant laws and regulations. Responsible for compensation.
Article 12 The insurer shall not be liable for any loss, expense or liability that is not within the scope of insurance liability.
Limit of liability and deductible
Article 13 The sum of the compensation amount assumed by the insurer for each accident shall not exceed the limit of liability for each accident as stipulated in this insurance contract. The sum of the compensation amount assumed by the insurer during the insurance period shall not exceed the cumulative liability limit agreed upon in the insurance policy. .
Article 14 The deductible for each accident shall be determined by the insured and the insurer at the time of signing the insurance contract and shall be stated in the insurance contract.
Article 15 Unless otherwise agreed, the insurance period is one year, whichever is the starting time specified in this insurance contract.
Article 16 Unless otherwise agreed, the insured shall, at the time of the establishment of this insurance contract, pay the insurer a one-time insurance premium as stated in the insurance policy. The insurance premium is estimated based on the insured’s previous year’s turnover. The insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the insured event that occurs before the insurance premium is paid.
After the expiration of the insurance period, the insured shall notify the insurer in writing of the actual total turnover of the insured during the insurance period as the basis for calculating the actual insurance premium. If the actual insurance premium is higher than the estimated premium, the insured shall pay the difference; if the actual premium is lower than the estimated premium, the insurer shall include the difference.
Returned to the policyholder, but in any case, the actual insurance premium is not less than the minimum premium stated in the policy.
Article 17 After the insurance contract is established, the insurer shall issue an insurance policy or other insurance certificate to the insured in a timely manner.
Article 18 The right of contract cancellation obtained by the insurer in accordance with Article 22 of this Insurance Clause shall be extinguished if the insurer knows that there is a reason for the dismissal and does not exercise for more than 30 days.
If the insurer knows that the insured has not truthfully informed the insurance contract at the time of the conclusion of the insurance contract, the insurer shall not terminate the contract; if an insured event occurs, the insurer shall be liable for compensation.
Article 19 After an insurance accident occurs, if the insured and the insured provide incomplete evidence and information about the claim, the insurer shall promptly notify the insured and the insured to provide the insured in a lump sum.
Article 20 After receiving the claim of compensation from the insured, the insurer shall promptly verify whether it is an insurance liability and notify the insured of the result of the verification. If the situation is complicated, the insurer fails to verify the insurance liability within 30 days after receiving the insured’s claim for compensation. The insurer and the insured negotiate a reasonable period according to the actual situation, and the insurer makes the verification result within the agreed period. Notify the insured. For those who are insured, they shall perform the compensation obligation within 10 days after reaching an agreement with the insured on the amount of compensation.
After the insurer has made the verification in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if it is not the insurance liability, it shall, within three days from the date of the verification, issue a notice of refusal of the insurance premium to the insured and explain the reasons.
Article 21 If the amount of the indemnity insurance cannot be determined within 60 days from the date of receipt of the claim for compensation insurance and relevant certificates and materials, the insurer shall firstly determine the amount according to the existing certificates and materials. The payment shall be made; after the insurer finally determines the amount of compensation, the corresponding difference shall be paid.
Insured and insured obligations
Article 22 The insured shall perform the obligation of truthful disclosure and truthfully answer the inquiries of the insurer regarding the turnover of the insured involved in the insurance contract, and fill in the insurance policy truthfully.
The insurer has the right to terminate the contract if the insured fails to perform the obligation of truthful disclosure as stipulated in the preceding paragraph due to gross negligence, which may affect the insurer’s decision whether to agree to underwrite or increase the insurance rate. The insurance contract is released when the insurer’s notice of termination reaches the insured or the insured.
If the insured deliberately fails to perform the obligation of truthful disclosure, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the insured event that occurred prior to the termination of the contract, and shall not refund the insurance premium.
If the insured fails to perform the obligation of truthful disclosure due to gross negligence and has a serious impact on the occurrence of the insurance accident, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the insurance accident that occurred before the contract is terminated, but the insurance premium shall be refunded.
Article 23 The insured shall properly accept, keep, arrange and dispose of the goods within the scope of the international cargo transportation agency contract. If the due diligence is not fulfilled in accordance with the contract, the insurer has the right to request an increase in insurance premiums or to terminate the insurance contract.
Article 24 During the insurance period, if there is a change in the important items of the insurance that affects the insurer’s decision whether to continue to insure or increase the insurance premium, or other circumstances that cause the risk of the insurance subject to increase significantly, the insured shall promptly notify in writing. The insurer has the right to request an increase in insurance premiums or to terminate the contract. Where the insurer requests to terminate the insurance contract, the insurer shall collect the insurance premium according to the ratio of the period from the commencement of the insurance liability to the date of termination of the contract and the period of the insurance period, and refund the remaining insurance premium.
If the insured fails to perform the above-mentioned notification obligation, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the occurrence of an insured event due to the significant increase in the degree of danger caused by the change of the above important matters.
Article 25 Once the insured knows or should be aware of the client’s economic loss accident or cargo loss accident within the scope of insurance liability, it shall:
(1) Try to take necessary and reasonable measures to prevent or reduce losses. Otherwise, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the losses caused thereby;
(2) Immediately notify the insurer and explain in writing the cause, passage and loss of the accident; if the intention or the failure is not notified in time, the nature, cause and extent of the accident are difficult to determine, the insurer cannot determine The part that does not bear the liability for compensation, but the insurer has known in other ways through other means or should know in time that the accident occurred;
(3) In the event of a theft or robbery accident, it shall immediately report the case to the local public security organ or administrative department and obtain a certificate of its case or accident. Otherwise, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation for the liability for expansion that has not been reported in time;
(4) Protecting the scene of the accident, allowing and assisting the insurer to conduct an accident investigation. The insurer shall not be liable for compensation for refusing or obstructing the insurer to conduct an accident investigation that cannot determine the cause of the accident or verify the loss.
Article 26 When the insured receives a claim for damages from the claimant, he shall immediately notify the insurer. The insurer is not bound by any promise, refusal, bid, agreement, payment or compensation made by the insured to the claimant without the written consent of the insurer. The insurer has the right to re-approve the amount of compensation promised or paid by the insured, and does not fall within the scope of this insurance liability or exceeds the compensation limit. The insurer shall not be liable for compensation. In the process of processing claims, the insurer has the right to handle any claim for which it is ultimately liable, and the insured is obliged to provide the insurer with the information and assistance it can provide.
Article 27 When the insured is informed that litigation or arbitration may occur, the insurer shall immediately notify the insurer in writing. After receiving a court summons or other legal documents, a copy of it should be sent to the insurer in a timely manner. The insurer has the right to deal with the litigation or arbitration in the name of the insured. The insured shall provide relevant documents and provide necessary assistance.
The insurer shall not be liable for damages caused by the failure to provide the above notice or necessary assistance in a timely manner.
Article 28 After an insurance accident occurs, when the insurer is required to compensate according to this insurance contract, the insured and the insured shall submit:
(1) an insurance policy;
(2) Claims for compensation;
(3) Proof of accident issued by the relevant department;
(4) Loss list, loss proof materials, payment vouchers (related fee invoices, etc.);
(5) The corresponding cargo transportation contract and international cargo transportation agency contract (if any);
(6) relevant legal documents (rulings, awards, mediations, judgments, etc.) or settlement agreements (if any);
(7) The financial statements of the insured in the previous year;
(8) Certificates and materials that can be provided by other policyholders and insured persons in relation to the nature, cause and degree of loss of the insurance accident.
If the insured and the insured fail to perform the obligation to provide the documents as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, and the insurer is unable to verify the loss, the insurer shall not be liable for the inability to verify the part.
Article 29 The insured shall truthfully explain to the insurer the circumstances of other insurance contracts related to the insurance liability of this insurance contract when requesting compensation. If the unintelligible statement causes the insurer to pay more insurance, the insurer has the right to recover the overpaid portion from the insured.
Article 30 Where the loss within the scope of insurance liability shall be the responsibility of the responsible party, the insured shall exercise or retain the right to request compensation from the responsible party.
After the insurance accident occurs, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation if the insured waives the right to claim compensation from the responsible party before the insurer fails to perform the compensation obligation.
After the insurer compensates the insured for the insurance premium, the insured shall revoke the right to claim compensation from the responsible party without the consent of the insurer, and the act shall be invalid.
When the insurer exercises the right of subrogation to claim compensation from the responsible party, the insured shall provide the insurer with the necessary documents and relevant information known to them.
The insurer may deduct or demand the return of the corresponding compensation amount because the insured’s intention or gross negligence causes the insurer to exercise the right to claim compensation in subrogation.
Article 31 The insurer’s compensation shall be based on the insured’s liability determined in one of the following ways:
(1) The insured and the relevant stakeholders who have filed a claim for damages are consulted and confirmed by the insurer;
(2) The arbitral award;
(3) The judgment of the people’s court;
(4) Other ways approved by the insurer.
Article 32 The insurer’s acceptance of reports, on-site investigations, pricing of nuclear damages, participation in litigation, and advice to the insured are not considered as insurers’ recognition of insurance liability.
Article 33 If the insured causes losses to the entrusting party and the insured fails to compensate the entrusting party, the insurer shall not be liable to compensate the insured for the insurance premium.
Article 34 In the event of loss within the scope of insurance liability, the insurer shall calculate the compensation in the following manner:
(1) For the losses caused by each accident, the insurer shall calculate compensation within each liability limit of the accident;
(2) If the sub-responsibility limit is agreed and the sub-responsibility limit is applied, the insurer’s compensation for each accident shall not exceed the sub-responsibility limit;
(3) On the basis of calculations in accordance with items (1) and (2) of this Article, the insurer shall make compensation after deducting the deductible for each accident.
The insurer shall only deduct the loss caused by each accident, including the rescue expenses incurred and the legal expenses deductible;
(4) During the insurance period, the insurer’s cumulative compensation for multiple accident losses shall not exceed the cumulative liability limit.
Article 35 The insurer shall calculate the compensation expenses and legal expenses incurred in the event of an insurance accident as follows:
(1) The amount of compensation for the cost of each accident rescue shall be calculated separately by the insurer in accordance with the amount actually incurred by the insured in addition to the amount of compensation calculated by Article 34, subject to the limit of liability for each accident;
(2) The amount of compensation for the legal expenses of each accident shall be calculated separately by the insurer in addition to the amount of compensation calculated in Article 34 according to the actual amount incurred by the insured, but the maximum shall not exceed 30% of the liability limit for each accident.
Article 36 After receiving the claim of compensation from the insured, the insurer shall promptly verify whether it is an insurance liability and notify the insured of the result of the verification. If the situation is complicated, the insurer fails to verify the insurance liability within 30 days after receiving the insured’s claim for compensation. The insurer and the insured negotiate a reasonable period according to the actual situation, and the insurer makes the verification result within the agreed period. Notify the insured. For those who are insured, they shall perform the compensation obligation within 10 days after reaching an agreement with the insured on the amount of compensation.
After the insurer has made the verification in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if it is not the insurance liability, it shall, within three days from the date of the verification, issue a notice of refusal of the insurance premium to the insured and explain the reasons.
Article 37 In the event of an insured event, if the insured’s loss can be compensated under other insurances of the same guarantee, the insurer shall, in accordance with the cumulative liability limit of the insurance contract and the cumulative liability limit of all relevant insurance contracts. The proportion of the sum is responsible for the liability.
The insurer is not responsible for the amount of compensation that other insurers should bear.
Article 38 The time limit for the action of the insured to claim compensation from the insurer shall be two years, counting from the date on which the insured event is known or should be known.
Article 39 The dispute arising from the performance of this insurance contract shall be settled by the parties through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the arbitration institution shall file the arbitration as stated in the insurance policy; if the insurance policy does not specify the arbitration institution and the arbitration agreement has not been reached after the dispute occurs, it shall be brought to the people’s court for legal action.
Article 40 The disputes in this insurance contract shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China (excluding the laws of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
Article 41 Before the commencement of insurance liability, if the insured requires the termination of the insurance contract, the insurer shall pay the surrender fee equivalent to 5% of the insurance premium, and the insurer shall refund the remaining part of the insurance premium; after the insurance liability begins, the insurance shall be insured. If a person requests to terminate the insurance contract, the insurance contract shall be terminated from the date of notification to the insurer. The insurance premium shall be collected by the insurer at the short-term rate from the date of commencement of the insurance liability to the date of termination of the contract, and the remaining insurance premium shall be refunded. .
The following definitions apply when this insurance contract refers to the following terms:
[Principal] means the person who accepts the goods transport agent and related business services provided by the insured, including but not limited to the owner of the goods, the shipper, the consignor, the consignee or his agent.
[Goods] The goods referred to in this insurance include, in addition to the goods themselves, containers, pallets or similar shipping equipment provided by the shipper for the loading of goods.
[Every accident] refers to an accident or a series of accidents caused by the same incident.
[Theft, robbery] There are obvious signs of embarrassment, embarrassment, etc., and the public security department has proved that it is the act of theft and robbery.
[Natural disasters] Lightning strikes, storms, heavy rains, floods, hail, ice, mudslides, cliffs, sudden landslides, volcanic eruptions, sudden collapse of the ground, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other irresistible destructive forces.
[Explosives] means those containing pyrotechnic ingredients, including but not limited to detonators, fireworks, and explosives.
Appendix: Short-term rate table
Period One month Two months Three months Four months Five months Six months Seven months Eight months Nine months Ten months Eleven months Twelve months
Percentage of annual rates 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 85 90 95 100
Note: The part less than one month is charged in one month.